Welcome to Decom North Sea
Decom North Sea was set up in 2009 to tackle the main areas of weakness and the bottlenecks which are inhibiting the decommissioning supply-chain capability.
The demand for a dedicated North Sea decommissioning forum to enhance knowledge transfer and facilitate collaborative activities was confirmed by a major industry consultation exercise undertaken by the Scottish Enterprise Energy Team during 2008 and early 2009.
Click here to view this report
As the Industry Forum for Offshore Decommissioning in the North Sea we focus on:
- stimulating a vibrant, efficient and cost effective industry
- promoting collaboration and the sharing of knowledge and learning
- developing models, standards and guidelines for the decommissioning sector
- responding to economic and technical challenges facing the sector
- researching other sectors for synergies and experience (nuclear, salvage & renewables)
- providing our members Events, Networking Opportunities and Communication
Our membership base has grown to over 200 members from Denmark, Germany, Norway, The Netherlands, UK and USA, across the whole sector: operators (large & small), contractors, marine, subsea, onshore disposal, wells P&A, legal, environmental, specialist services, consultants and many more.
Latest NewsView all
06 Dec 2013
Maxoil Solutions Triples Houston Office Space
Forthcoming EventsView all
15 Jan 2014
Decom North Sea January Lunch & Learn
19 Mar 2014
Decom North Sea March Lunch & Learn
23 Apr 2014
Decom North Sea April Lunch & Learn
27 May 2014
Decom Offshore 2014