SCALDIS is a highly experienced offshore heavy lift contractor and provides services for the oil & gas, renewables, decommissioning, civil and salvage markets. Scaldis specialises in the transportation and installation of offshore structures and the decommissioning of offshore facilities. We have earned a reputation as a solid and reliable partner, providing turnkey and cost-effective solutions in close cooperation with our clients for marine projects.
Scaldis’ expertise covers all the phases of installation and decommissioning projects. Scaldis’ primary focus and core business are the lifting phases and associated activities. Our in-house specialists as well as a well-established supply chain have developed an excellent track record in managing and delivering complex projects in a safe, efficient and timely manner. The experience and diversity of our team enables us to offer innovative tailor-made solutions.
Our multipurpose heavy lift vessels, Rambiz (3300t) and Gulliver (4000t), have a unique two crane arrangement, the two cranes can work independently or be synchronized to provide an unrivalled flexibility in handling structures. Our new build vessel Gulliver possesses all the key assets of the Rambiz. Gulliver also incorporates new developments that further extend the potential of the new crane ship as shown below:
• Upgraded workability;
• Increased lifting capacity and lifting height;
• Fully self-propelled DP2 Vessel;
• Skidding cranes to allow greater flexibility to deck spaces;
• Enlarged deck space;
In recent years we have successfully executed complex projects including:
• Transport and Installation of Topside and Jacket for the Rampion OWF
• Removal, Dismantling and Disposal of Horn & Wren Platform
• Decommissioning of Thames A Complex
• Installation of KFA and KFBE Gravity Based Foundations and Substations for the Kriegers Flak OWF
• Transport and Installation of Topside for the Norther OWF
• Recovery, Dismantling And Disposal of Orwell, Thurne And Wissey Wellhead Protection Structures
• Engineering, Offshore Removal and Transportation of Vulcan, Viking And Bravo Platforms
• Installation of Topside for the Northwester 2 OWF
• Installation of two Offshore Substations at the Seamade OWF
• Transport And Installation of the Offshore Substation at the Hollandse Kust Noord OWF
… and many more…
Scaldis’ clients include international operators such as Bladt Industries AS, Perenco, Chrysaor E&P Services Ltd., Wintershall, Tullow Oil, Ørsted, RWE, E.ON, Energinet, Fabricom GDF Suez, Kvaerner,…
Certifications: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015, FPAL, IMCA, Achilles Repro, Achilles JQS and Utilities NCE.