Delegates at this free-to-attend event will enjoy practical demonstrations, interactive activities and gain decom insight from key speakers. The event will also provide a valuable networking opportunity for Decom North Sea members and the wider sector.
Delegates may choose from either a morning or afternoon session, with the agenda detailed below:
8.30-12.00 or 13.00-16.30 session
• Practical demonstrations and interactive activities
• Confined space escape and rescue demonstration
• Experience and practice lifesaving techniques
• Opportunity to abseil from our 14m tower – limited to 18 places so book early to avoid disappointment
• Learn more about the types of breathing apparatus available and how to make the right choice – and a chance to try some on.
• Refreshments provided