Please join CENSIS for a day of networking, discussion and debate at our second annual Technology Summit and Conference.
Our Technology Summit event will maximise your knowledge about current applied research and industry R&D and the challenges this presents in terms of technology requirements.
This year the summit will focus on three technical themes, with speakers from academia and industry discussing:
Theme 1: Integrated Systems Asset Management
- This session looks at emerging sensor technologies utilised for asset condition monitoring and health management and includes novel sensor technologies for measurement or remote survey of assets or infrastructure within the built or natural environment.
Theme 2: Internet of Things (IoT)
- The Internet of Things offers the promise of greater sensor integration enabling more autonomous sensing, decision-making and therefore more effective use of limited resources. This session explores trends for IoT based systems and challenges and technologies used to overcome these.
Theme 3: Image Processing
- Lower cost and increasing camera performance combined with increased bandwidth and data storage has/is resulting in broader adoption of imaging as a core sensing technology. The latest image processing techniques from a variety of application sectors will be discussed, along with how image processing techniques can be applied across market and technical domains.
This year we are pleased to announce a limited number of free of charge exhibition places for companies and research groups connected to one of the three technical themes being addressed on the day. To apply for one of these places, please contact Sian Williams for an initial discussion.
Who Should Attend?
Places are free of charge and will be of particular interest to:
- Companies and organisations of any size involved in sensor and imaging systems, covering all elements of the sensor systems stack.
- Companies or organisations that may need to use, or are interested in accessing, SIS technology to improve or grow their business.
- Academic researchers from Scottish HEIs, and knowledge exchange/business development staff working in Scottish HEIs.
Please visit our Eventbrite page to register to attend.