At Decom Week 2023, a multitude of factors influencing and inciting change in the industry will be discussed, with the focus on how the late life and decommissioning sector can make the most of the opportunities these changes present.
We are looking for abstracts across a range of different themes, including but not limited to:
• Joining the dots in decom through industrial diversification
• Supply chain opportunities in decarbonisation of decommissioning services
• Squaring the circular economy
• Improving outcomes through technology, research and development, innovation and collaboration
• Models for delivery: timescales, contracting and best practice in existing and new markets
• People and skills: recruitment and retention, development, training and workforce of the future
• Continuing challenges in oil and gas, nuclear and renewables decommissioning; capability and capacity
• The emerging decade of wells: A focus on well abandonment
Submissions must be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 30th January. These will then be reviewed by the Decom North Sea team, with selected speakers contacted in due course.